Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 17, 2008 05:37PM
Mar 17, 2008 05:48PM
Mar 17, 2008 06:02PM
Mar 17, 2008 06:52PM
Mar 17, 2008 06:57PM

It is good to see that someone still has faith in JT.  As for me ... I think I lost it over recent months.  In retrospect I think I lost most of the "faith" back at one of his first appearances. He was marketing PTSC to investors.  His ego was overwhelming, I took special exception to the "... Thank you very much" comment which plagued his sentences.  I found that unprofessional and disrespectful.  I actually wrote the board here in disgust, but I never posted it (I try not to post that type of stuff - it is hard to sensor yourself when your in the dark all of the time) besides there were a lot of people behind him - at that time - and I wanted to be too.  Adding to that decision was the fact that I liked a lot of what he was saying dealing with growth ... to an extent i still think he was on the right track - it was just his poor, inexperienced execution that was lacking.

even with all of his drawbacks I still do not believe that he was asked to leave the board - just PRESIDENTCY (I think it was his ego that escalated his frustration and led him to that ill contrived decision to leave).  For me it was the way he ended his term ... he did not leave us in good standing in my opinion ... to me his comments very robotic, cold and short ... a disgusting, unprofessional way to end ANY term if you ask me.

well that is my opinion anyway.

Mar 17, 2008 08:19PM
Mar 17, 2008 09:02PM

Mar 17, 2008 09:20PM
Mar 17, 2008 09:35PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply