Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The Bibeau pr

posted on Mar 18, 2008 10:40AM

From the March 17th pr.

<Patriots successful licensing strategy has provided an important base to give us the financial leverage to, over time, acquire a coherent portfolio of competitive, revenue-producing technology companies strategically aligned to enhance our long term shareholders value. I look forward to working with Rick and the dedicated team at Patriot to evolve and guide Patriot through this exciting phase of its history, concluded Bibeau. >

Portfolio sounds like the DP umbrella, which we haven't heard in awhile. But what do others make of the additional terms - coherent and strategically aligned? I suspect they are looking for the portfolio of businesses to be logically connected, providing synergies from both a financial as well as management perspective. But I'm just guessing and would really like to know what others think he meant by using those terms. Opty

New Message
Please login to post a reply