Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

And in response to your response Fat, unfortanetly I do have to throw out a negative comment here. I hope I don't get dinged to bad for this. But I have to honestly say that our PR money could be spent infinitely better somewhere else other than with Hawk. The results, or lack there of speak for themsleves. To say that Hawk is worthless as a PR firm is a huge understatement. Not only are they not Pro-active, they even suck at being re-active.

This posting is actually meant as a positive. We, or more precisely PTSC has got to learn from their mistakes. And clearly going with Hawk has been a huge mistake. This is just an honest objective business observation. If Hawk was taking care of business, I would say Rock On! More power to them. But clearly that has not been the case. Along with cleaning up and updating it's website, maybe Patriot could seriously take the time to look into getting a new PR firm. It can only benifet them and the rest of us now, and into the future....

Ok, I'm going to shut up now.

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply