Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

comments on CNET blog

posted on Mar 21, 2008 12:39PM
1)
Whats wrong with Patriot Scientific? PTSC and TPL have sold the MMP license to the tune of over 200 +million dollars..... Take a look at the 40+ companies that have already signed up since 2006....oh by the way, PTSC is debt free... Good luck!!
2) Mr. Tobak, I would encourage you to practice ethical journalism when making such broad statements. Please take a look at Patriot Scientific, understand their history where they tried to market a product using the patents they own, only to be pushed out by the bigger chip manufacturers. Today they only seek what is rightfully theirs and many years over due, and they are successfully accomplishing this with the help of TPL. Based on your statements above, I would say that both you and CNET are against the American concept of entrepreneurship (Moore and Fish) and the right to realize/gain benefit for ones efforts. It would appear that both you and CNET are biased solely in favor of your sponsors, writing inaccurate reports without completely understanding the story you tell. This leads me to believe that this type of reporting is also reflected in CNET?s product reviews; therefore eliminating any faith I previously had in what I considered to be a valuable resource of information. Please be professional and retract your uneducated statements or I personally will never use this site again, and will greatly encourage others to not use this site as well. Respectfully, I used to be a CNET customer?

New Message
Please login to post a reply