Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

1. It was a knee jerk reaction/response. Harsh? Yes. was the word "revenge" a poor chose of words? no. Was the word "revenge" a wrong chose of words? Maybe.  Do I think Turley would do something like that (despite any wording I gave)? From what I gleam from his personality no.

2. I have never been of the thought numbers for last quarter (dec-feb) will be big because of the non exsistant communication from the company (another discussion for another time). NOW, I realise there is absolutely no corralation between the two but that lack of communication has me (real) spooked in regards to any optimism.

In other words they no talk I feel no confident. An eratic newsleter doesn't quite cut it for me. What would? Even if they came out and said Hi! We're all alive. Nothing to report. Everything is on course with the..... If they did something like that every month like clockwork then I'd be happy and more enthusiastic.

Don't get me I'm NOT trying to say I don't believe or trust in the peeps at PTSC just not (very) optimistic in certain aspects. All be it unjustified.    

The only confident & optimism I have is in reagards to the M & A.

New Message
Please login to post a reply