Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

children are to bed - five minutes online...;-))

posted on Mar 27, 2008 02:23PM

Just lurking in and not really surprised by today's sp development.

Still no additional license - compared to January/February it seems, they have done their job to "hide" the J3's numbers (hopefully, because, the numbers were big and not because they were small).

The last "news" by the company, especially the one from RG buying 100.000 shares (the title from Hawk) made me suspicious, that "they" are still performing a plan. Coincidently volume and shareprice increased AFTER this pr...

While I'm sure, a lot of the movement of the first days last week came from us = the current shareholders and some of the fence sitters, I strongly doubt, that it were only these groups, who were buying. But the more important question is: WHO WAS SELLING (about 15mio shares traded since last monday)?

Here comes my conspiracy theory:

The purchase of RG was not "by accident", the market should see it as a sign (and it = we did) to increase volume, either for more selling in a given time ("end of selling agreement"?) or more buying in a given time ("pricing period"?). IMHO there is a plan for someone to sell - and (hopefully) a plan for someone to buy. Otherwise the last three months wouldn't make any sense to me.

And: normally I would agree, that traders have more and more influence on today's stock market, but the movements of this stock are NOT normal (especially in the last eight days), this stock still is heavily manipulated IMHO (and I hope for a good reason...).

My only question is: Will the manipulation stop

- by the end of March?

- with the release of the 10Q?

- by the end of May (= end of fiscal year etc.)?

Anyway, this stock costs me about 10.000 brain cells every day, it's more than realistic, I'm running out of brain capacity, when it comes to reading the 10Q...;-)

Good night!

New Message
Please login to post a reply