Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Max. of 8 trading days before we see the quarterly.

Max. of 8 trading days before we see the quarterly.

posted on Mar 29, 2008 05:49PM

Good luck to all. I hope we get a steady rise in SP from here forward. I thought we were taking off last week, got a little too excited about it myself. Should have known better, but I saw that others here fell for it to, so I don't feel too bad. LOL Anyway, no way to know absolute, but I think we'll all be very happy with our investment April 10th.

It's asking a bit much, but I'm hoping Rick was already aware of some great buy out opportunities out there in the business world, even before joining PTSC. If so, I hope he puts out a buyout or merger PR 24 hours before the quarterly is released stating that we're buying a great company, already listed on the NASDAQ. Anything he can do to prevent the traders, MM and others from working us over upon the quarterly release would be greatly appreciated and I’m sure he’ll do his best in this regard. Maybe, next week we’ll see several new license PRs. It’s possible that PRs are queued up already.

My plan was to get out soon after the J settlement was released in Dec, but that didn't happen. Recently, I've thought more about the merger deals and how that they will most likely provide the greatest returns to stockholders, long term. With that in mind I may stay in for a while, it's a difficult decision to be made with only 8 trading days remaining. At the moment I'm 70% favorable to staying until the end of the year, just to see what happens. I’ve lost most of my hair by now anyway. LOL Thanks to all of you on the board that post real DD and will speculate positively about what’s going on until we know for sure, you’re the reason I’m here.

Accentuate the positive!

Bluewing

New Message
Please login to post a reply