Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 01, 2008 07:21AM

Apr 01, 2008 08:04AM
Apr 01, 2008 08:12AM

Someone has sold hard into every watershed moment we've experienced over the last year. Granted there were no "dollar figures" directly associated but the result for the S/P was the same. The Markman ruling and settlement announcement are the 2 primary events. I don't buy for a moment that traders killed those rallies like they did. I'm sure they had their hands in some of it but, only 2 entities could have crushed it like that, S&L.

Tell me what good is any P/E estimate if the event associated with it isn't allowed to unfold to it's full potential? If you don't think the psychology behind this stock is fragile at the moment, I'm afraid I will just have to disagree with you. Obviously we both know it's going to take some extraordinary event outside of the Q to bring about a meaningful and sustainable rise in the S/P. I'm afraid people are starting to work themselves into a frenzy over their expectations for what the Q will do to the S/P. I'm sure it will base higher but whether it holds or not will be based on two things:

1) Extraordinary announcement outside of the general information related to the Q.

2) Whether or not S&L chooses to refrain from selling or minimize what they do sell. To me this is very important because I think the psychology behind this stock cannot take much more beating.

Just my opinion. I would love nothing more than for both # 1 & 2 to come true. GLTY.

New Message
Please login to post a reply