Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Technically speaking...

posted on Apr 01, 2008 06:34AM

It is important that PTSC has a positive move in sp today. The current candlesticks have printed a pivotal formation with the evening star yesterday, meaning the formation can be either bullish or bearish depending on todays trading.

A .03 fall in sp(closing price equal to or below Friday's close) would lead me to believe that the sp will trend below the 200 and possibly below the 50 day moving averages prior to April 9 news. However, a fall of say, only .01 - .015, then I believe the sp remains in a position of strength.

Of course, any positive move in sp today will be bring added comfirmation to the consolidation pattern being formed and if, by some chance, the sp could close above .59-.60, then it could represent a break out price bar leading to the next leg up.

Looking good so far today. Up .02 on low volume.....An even more impressive show of sp strength, IMO.

There is also, what I refer to as, an upward trending Stochastics, meaning the oversold positions will begin to cycle at higher ranges until the indicator fails...(currently sitting atop the midline of 50). I believe this to be working out of the bottom(oversold) of the cycle...meaning bullish for sp.

We shall see. Looking forward to basing higher.

GLTA,

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply