Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

IMO we will see the Q before the open on Monday. further the PR accompanying it should have a statement about the buy-back re-commencing.

If I we they, those inititating the buy back through whatever means, I would not buy back any on the 9th esp. if the price is spiking. I would wait till the ensuing days to watch for that inevitable pullback in the PPS and start the buy-backs then. Thus supporting the PPS when the market might want to bring it back down a few points.

If and when this buy-back is in full swing I would instruct my assigned broker to buy back as much as 200-250k/day at least 2 to 3 times a week,once again giving that support feature to the PPS. Of course that couldn't go on forever, wouldn't want to drain the coffers too much, but it would instill a basis for support, IMO, that could carryover till more lucrative signings appear.

New Message
Please login to post a reply