Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

What I think patriotprotection was referring to with his 65% comment was the actual shares that were traded. Remember the BB used to be strictly a doubling of the action,,,every sale and every purchse was shown,which therefore doubled the actual shares that were moved. A 5000 share sale was posted and the purchase of those same 5000 shares were posted also, showing a volume of 10,000 when actually 5000 shares were moved.

Lately the MMs only have to report the doubling if two differnt MM;s are involved, if the same MM, say NITE, who handles alot of the ECN's, does the trade on both ends, the buy and the sell then it only needs to be posted once.

Others have explained this situation before me and their guess, aswell as mine is that we no longer have a strict doubling of the actual volume, it's been estimated that the actual now hangs around 60-65% of the total volume reported. When we see a million share volume day occurring it actuality there was only about 600-650k that traded hands.

Hope that helps some.

New Message
Please login to post a reply