Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Thanks for that comment.

My opionion is based on simple logic though. For PTSC to report earnings in excess of $100M would mean that PDS received at least 2.5 times the historical average of license fees for the license fees/settlements signed this quarter. Such a report would mean that PTSC would end up with over $120M in liquid assets to its balance sheet. If we were to assume that a pps at 55 cents has that built into it, then we would be saying that PTSC should be trading at less than twice its cash (liquid assets) value.

Currently, based on its last report where it showed $22.6M in liquid assets, PTSC is trading at 9.5 times its cash value. By comparison, RMBS is trading at about 5.6 times its cash value. Taking PTSC to a RMBS equivalent level based on $120M in liquid assets would put the pps at $1.72.

I'm not saying that PTSC will reach that, but I think that there is a definite argument to be made that PTSC can reach and in fact exceed that price based on a positive earnings announcement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply