Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Consolidation continues...

posted on Apr 04, 2008 12:23PM

No worries here. This is typical consolidation of the sp. I fully expect to see the sp .50 - .51 before rebounding but won't be dissappointed if not. A symetrical triangle is in formation and to complete this trading cycle, the sp will most likely test the bottom support line of the triangle.

A break out price bar, imo, will print Wednesday prior to any news after hours..... will finish the day at .62-.65 (.65-.70 best case scenario). These (last minute) investors, imo, will be short term swing traders/momentum traders and will propel the sp for the break out. (get the quick buck and leave).

This trading action following the news, imo, will be volatile and may lead to a swift decline of the sp resembling a shake out. Panic may ensue among the retail and novice investors and many will bail before reaping their due. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

I think we'll see great numbers and the sp will reflect it in the weeks and months to follow. I prefer to see slow, steady rise in sp... Establish a definite uptrend with ever increasing volume (3 MM/day ave)

It will take time for real money to absorb the 10Q numbers and make rational decisions on investing. These are the type investors who will wait until the sp establishes itself in a definite uptrend before investing. Professional investors like this are not overly interested in 'getting in on the bottom floor' so to speak. They're looking for value and growth potential and PTSC will become attractive to them when in the $3-$5-$8 per share range. All IMO.

Slowing but surely, PTSC is getting there.

GLTA,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply