Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Crazybill...I wasn't trying to knock your interpretation and comparison of PTSC to Rambus . I was trying to point out that if we want to be Rambus-like we need to correct those two or three things I mentioned at the end my post.

Your frustration it the PE basis for pricing is understandable.

Remember this...the "E" in that calculation is of course earning per share. What we need is a higher "E" in that our earning could be goinjg up substanially but it isn't showing the real strength that is there because our OS number is so high.

For example is our OS was half as much as it is now...say 200MM shares our "E" would double...putting us somewhere, let's say around .20 cents a share EPS. Now give us the same multiple of at least 10 and "P" would now be est. by the analysts at over 2.00/share.

We wouldn't have earned another dime in rev's or net earnings but just that alone gets us to a number we'd all like to see happen.

That's why I've said, probably more times than people want to read now, I'm assuming our earnings( in dollars and cents) will continue to increase, but they are being "diluted" with the way too OS that we have to bear with for now.

I realize that we need as many dollars in the coffers that we can maintain to initiate our M&A program...BUT...IMO what RG and BOD need to do ASAP is decide how much they see coming in over the next quarter or two, add that to their current cash holdings, thus making a six-month-out forecast of funds available.

They then need ot deide how much they need to retain for M&A purposes and immeditely take the remaining funds and buy 2-3 times a week, at the ask of course, every share they can gobble up.

And last but not least, PR the heck out of it. Let the world, the analysts, the average guy who may want to buy in and the current owners of the company (that's us) know of this pro-active approach and the watch the price climb steadily as the shares on the market are being reduced.

Just one man's opinion of course, but if i were CEO/COB for a day that would be exactly what I'd do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply