Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about Pohl resigning, the man made it very clear that he was getting close to retirement a year ago.

IMO Turley, a different story. As much as I was not a supporter of Turley, and even made the statement pre-markman that I didn't believe he would last long as CEO after the settlement/verdict, I was shocked when it happened. I would have liked to have seen him remain on the BoD, and that is the part that concerns me. It would seem that he was at serious odds with management for him to leave the way he did. IMO I gotta believe that it was made clear that he would not be CEO in the event of an M&A, and rightfully so it didn't sit well with him. The fact that we now have an interim CEO makes me feel that this is even more likely as Rick may have been brought in to just complete the transition if M&A really transpires. Time will tell.

Here's to a strong April 9th. I believe we deserve it.

Good luck to you, me, us, and all longs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply