Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Repost:

"I like 9:31 on the 9th.

First couple trades tick off in the previous day's range ... then off to the races.

Fair to all and ... NO GAP! Right Rick? :)"

First, I realize I'm probably not the "Rick" you are referring to.

But how do you figure any of this. Financials, for any company, are typically issued either before the bell (pre-9:30 am EST) or after the bell (post-4:00 pm EST). 9:31 wouldn't happen, IMO.

Now, I've seen this one a few times..... How in the world is it more "fair" to have the 10Q come BEFORE the bell than after the close? After the close, EVERYONE is awake and able to peruse the 10Q in a thoughful, thorough manner - and the press has a chance to react before the open the following day.

You must be a "right coaster"! LOL What, no sympathy for us "left coasters", getting up at 6:30, turning on the coffee-maker, rubbing our eyes and scratching our butts, to be greeted by somewhat complex financials? You call THAT fair? LOL And what coast is PTSC on?

JMHOs,

SDE

New Message
Please login to post a reply