Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
"However, I'll opine again that IMO the share buyback ship has sailed - they'll never again have an opportunity like they did 6-8 months ago."
Good morning SGE1,
while I agree with your statement regarding the importance of cash for M&A, I doubt the "buyback ship" is gone.
Though my personal view and opinion on this subject is, that the current OS is not necesseraly a problem, given the bright future of revenues Patriot can generate, the COMPANY seems to see 380mio shares as a negative (maybe you read my post, where I pointed out, that Patriot's communication's pit bull, Dutton, shows the "high OS" as the number one negative).
And this (and only this) was/is the reason, why I guess/suspect, there will be some kind of resolution for this issue - and that the buyback ship is still waiting in the port.
Otherwise it would not make sense to adress this as a negative and then let it vanish without any action or comment (in this case RG should come out and state, that he is confident, that the current OS is perfect for the company's future).
Let's just assume, there is a great plan working behind the scenes and it will unfold on Thursday (wasn't it here on this board, that someone explained, why Thursday is the PERFECT announcement day for good news?) - and let's hope we soon are "all in the know" and not only a few insiders.
GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply