Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
This stock has been beaten down for the last two years.  People bought into the dream on the way up and have endured the punishment on the way down.  Along the way small spikes have given hope that maybe the stock would breathe again.  People stayed.  Also along the way people got in and out and made money.  That's the whole reason most people invest.  So here we sit at $0.50 or so.  Some bought in the $0.30's and with any upward movement will pick their level and get out.  Some will wait and see if the usual pattern of up for maybe a day or two and then down big returns.  Many will be faced with the decision that "well I got something back" and flee as well.  Yet other will hold fast and look for the company to give them a soild reason to stay.  I hope for the bast for all.  I hope the "new" group gives us something to place our hats on and a reason to stay.  We will have a quarter that will surpass all previous.  That I don't think is in doubt.  This present quarter and the rate of license and litigation will determine if the share price maintains any gains it makes.  Whatever happens rest assured that human nature will overcome logical rational choices.  My opinion of course.  It will be interesting to watch and see if my own human nature takes over.  Good luck to all.
New Message
Please login to post a reply