Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Contents of tomorro's 10Q??

posted on Apr 08, 2008 01:09PM

Like most here, I think RB is a cesspool, but I must say this post by sothisisit makes alot of sense.

By: sothisisit

08 Apr 2008, 04:48 PM EDT

Msg. 244001 of 244001
Jump to msg. #  

PTSC 10Q out after the close tomorrow. One thing you can bet on, the new licenses will all be bulked together so we will not be able to decipher how much each company paid. Hopefully the numbers will be around $25-30 mil. As for the J3 settlement, I believe there will be no payment this quarter. I think the reason for the NDA, the fact that Judge Ward is still involved after the settlement and PTSC/J3 are paying for their own legal fees, leads me to believe the settlement is contingent on the PTO re-exam. If I'm correct the J3 is putting all their eggs in one basket and betting the PTO will invalidate the patents. If the J3 are wrong and the patents are validated the settlement will be huge and sp will reflect the good news. Once again we will have to wait for the real money.
New Message
Please login to post a reply