Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Please read this post in it's entirety, I don't want to mislead
In Fut's scenario the NDA would have been in place to keep a lid on all aspects of the business resolution. It would not have been in place for any one aspect like the size (small or gargantuan). Possible reasons for an NDA on the PTSC side might be to keep potential licensees from knowing there were conditions to the settlement giving them a lever in negotiations. On the J side an NDA would be in their interest if the potential settlement numbers contingent on some outcome were large. I dunno! Hoping for some clarity in the morning. We all could have expected the mystery to continue in retrospect. I was hoping for something resembling a positive Q. I am with Bill here. It seems bizarre that Turley came out and seemed to be indicating a large settlement by his putting insiders "on notice" not to trade on the info and then when the time comes there is NO indication of monies received from the settlement? Weird. If Turley knew of a teensy settlement what would have been the point of that message to insiders? Don't you insiders dare sell all of your shares because the settlement was tiny? I don't buy it.

Apr 09, 2008 08:33PM

Apr 09, 2008 08:36PM

Apr 09, 2008 09:03PM

Apr 09, 2008 09:04PM
Apr 10, 2008 08:04AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply