Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RG - Let it go before the market opens..........

posted on Apr 09, 2008 07:37PM

Form 10-Q was released 14 mins after the market close.

Patriot Scientific Reports Q3 FY'08 Results was released 30 mins after the market close.

The email from Public Relations advising us to keep our eyes out tomorrow for a Patriot's Letter to Shareholders was sent to me at 75 mins after the market close.

It is clear that RG knew that the shareholders would be up in arms over the 10-Q. The Shareholder letter was probably planned and prepared long in advance of the 10-Q knowing what the shareholder reaction would be. There were some pretty high expectations, including my own.

RG will no doubt try to give some re-assurance to frusterated shareholders. I don't know how much additional information it will provide but I hope it takes the edge off and provides us with some unknowns and clear direction.

I have no idea what lays ahead but there is no way imo, that the J3 figures are in the 10-Q. There is no way they settled for nothing and could state they were pleased with the agreement. I don't know how it will play out but there has to be more here, imo.

I know that I have been here to long to sell at this point. Gonna let things play out. I am not gonna worry about something I have no control over. I will sleep well tonight. Money is great but I do not, nor will I ever let it control me.

I do hope that the letter is released prior to market opening as it may keep some restless souls from selling in haste rather than seeing further into the future.

I expect the German market to go down but I don't think the company cares as they don't want to be listed there anyhow.

Knee jerk reactions are never good imo and may we all see clearer in the AM. Best wishes to all, whatever your decisions are.

Good luck all and God speed.

Later.

New Message
Please login to post a reply