Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

11.46 tee off time tomorrow

posted on Apr 09, 2008 08:27PM

My cousin called me at 3.50 this afternoon not knowing that in ten minutes history was going to me made / yes it works both ways..

I said Thursday was going to be a good day no matter what and i committed to playing in forcasted 70 degree weather....

I am not pleased by what transpired today...Money is not flowing in but life is still good...

If you are an old guy from Brooklyn , they lost every year and every year after the season the bums said " wait until next year " They won in 55.

We have been waiting a long time.....My choice is to wait...If we were trading at 5 bucks and we received todays type of news it might be a different choice....PTSC is not going out of business....The PTO does seem to hold all of the cards....If we lose we still have recourse....This story will not end soon....Anything is possible......I will remain positive....Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply