Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: we have to wait shareholder letter will tell the story at last
Don't you think that since December or Jan. when the company knew that If they released the J's numbers without an explaination that their would be shareholder doubt. They had all this time to at least compose a letter for shareholders, and release it with th 10 Q. And now we are going to wait till the last minute before the opening bell to see what they say before we make a decision to sellor not. Plain and simple fact is that they don't care what we think. Since they teamed with TPL we have had a smoke screen for enlightenment. We get numbers, but they are numbers of doubt and uncertainty. They need to specificly let us know we got X amount form Y company. Apparently the TPL plan of not releasing information is a bust in my opinion. I don't see where the results of this strategy is benefiting us with larger settlements so why continue with it. Beleive me it is just another excuse to pull the wool over our eyes. These guys are con men plan and simple.
New Message
Please login to post a reply