Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I made a warning last week about the earnings!!

posted on Apr 10, 2008 05:12AM

When we get the numbers we may still not know what is involved...That I believe is what has happened... If we are getting installement payments..(As explained by some of our strong posters) we have set amounts coming in as recievables... If it is based on sales of products.... it seems nothing would show up the balance sheet until those sales are recorded...

If you buy into "Leckys" claims..

He reserves the right to charge on time fee's or based on sales...(From the N.Cali court documents we know TPL asked for payments based on products)

Lecky also said after the Markman rates would increase...

Phillips paid less than what was asked pre-markman... so are they getting payments from Phillips it is possible...

My belief is the insider trading must be honored if material events our known by insiders .... I believe if the J2.5 are making payments this would be material.... so we will fid-out from this staement even more

Goerner added, I know many current, and prospective, shareholders desire more information about Patriots business and future plans. We will provide a supplemental news release with additional details about our business plans and the direction we are moving, as well as answer questions we see commonly posed to us by the investor community.

About Patriot Scientific

New Message
Please login to post a reply