Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 10, 2008 07:57AM

It seems many here still expect to know what the settlement total dollars will be for the J2.5. With a NDA, I don't believe we'll every know the specifics but rather through SEC filings, we will be able to de-cipher the settlement somewhat although never for certain.

The NDAs my company has generally signed was to keep private any contract dealings especially from competitors and I don't think any SEC rules require any company contracts to be made public. With a small company like Patriot, however, we have a better chance to get close to the numbers compared to companies like Toshiba, etc, but again not the specifics.

I may be all wet but thta's my belief as of this post.

I've been with this stock over three years but from now on, I don't expect any specific event to cause a major run-up. You'd think the USPTO might but I'm tired of disappointment so I'll try to not to get wrapped up in speculation...I'll probably fail and get disappointed again. Oh well, regardless, I'm holding.

GLTAL...Rando

New Message
Please login to post a reply