Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The overall sentiment of this stock will not change without hard solid numbers or a clear transparent statement from management (it may not be sufficient to you and others, but the published letter to shareholders will do for me).

Poker are you really satisfied with the published letter? Do you believe it to be transparent?

Regardless, the letter what is most important are the numbers. Most were expecting much higher numbers based on the settlement. Since the letter and the Q do not specifically address the settlement many are taking the leap the settlement is now tied to a benchmark or royalties spread out over a period of time. Again, this is conjecture since we do not know.

The only thing we do know for certain is in what is the Q. That is my point. The rest is reading tea leaves. For me reading tea leaves is getting a bit old.

Anyway, I've been catching up on work and drinking to much coffee causing me to post at 2:00am. Time for bed.

I hope today's action is not as brutal as yesterday but if it does dip to the .20's I will buy some more! I just better not tell Mrs. Casey.

New Message
Please login to post a reply