Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Looking at the 12/20/2007 Last Pacer...

posted on Apr 10, 2008 10:36PM

Thinking about a couple of things.

Some have alluded to the fact that TPL possibly worked out a sweetheart deal where they benefit and screwed us. Possible? Maybe, but IMO not likely. We are listed as a plaintiff and I doubt WARD would allow it and COOK would not do it. JMO

Second is the MOU. It is sealed, so we don't know what it says. Again, it is sealed...so management can't tell us what it says. The court retains jurisdiction to enforce the agreement and MOU. So, my question is, why would the court need to retain jurisdiction if the settlement is complete and final? Maybe it means that it isn't and we await another event, at which time we go before the judge and either get something, or we don't, depending on the outcome of that event. I don't know the answer, but I will try and speak with a patent attorney or two tomorrow to see if they have a clue.

Again, I still own all my shares, so I may be smart, or I may be an idiot. Good luck to you, me, us, and all longs.

ORDER FOR DISMISSAL

The Parties, Plaintiffs Technology Properties Limited ("TPL") and Patriot ScientificCorporation ("Patriot") and Defendants Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. ("Matsushita"), Panasonic Corporation of North America ("Panasonic"), NC Americas Corporation ("NCA"), Toshiba Corporation ("Toshiba"), Toshiba America, Inc. ("TAl"), Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. ("TAEC"), Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. ("TAIS") and Toshiba America Consumer Products, LLC ("TACP"), have resolved the issues between them. For good cause, this Court hereby approves the Stipulation for Dismissal and Orders that the remaining claims among these parties shall be dismissed, with each party bearing its own costs and attorneys' fees. Plaintiffs' claims are hereby dismissed with prejudice and Defendant TAEC's counterclaims are dismissed without prejudice. The Court expressly retains jurisdiction for purposes of enforcing the Agreement and the Memorandum of Understanding, the terms of which are hereby incorporated by reference. The Agreement, which incorporates the Memorandum of Understanding, is attached hereto, under seal, as Exhibit A.

New Message
Please login to post a reply