Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
"His response back to me was that after checking with several of his sources, "I do not expect any additional J3 revenues; under any convoluted arrangement." "

Sorry, but I don't buy this. Not what you said, but what Brian wrote (IF he wrote it).
The complete world has NO information about the settlement terms, and more: NO ACCESS to a person, who has knowledge of it, but Brian has and thus can state this?
If this would be true, he would have access to insider know-how...and he would have had this access months and weeks ago and thus would have known the outcome of the Q3...no, absolutely NO!

BTW, I would like to know, why Brian is allowed to post now since three or four weeks - did the company allow it or is there more behind?
Sorry to sound like this, but in the current situation I tend to doubt, that if someone from the company or connected with the company says "A" means "A". IMO the last two days are/were an important part of the "game" with the attempt to shake as much weak hands (and longs) as possible. Thus I see every statement from the company (and connected people) through this "conspiracy glasses" - maybe wrong or not fair, but I can't help it.

GLTA 

New Message
Please login to post a reply