Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Two minor 10-Q notes of interest before my ramblings.......

In January 2008, we made the final payment under the Fish settlement agreement.

And regarding the current litigation with Asustek, HTC, & Acer.......

Our responsive pleadings, including potential counterclaims for patent infringement are currently scheduled to be filed by April 25, 2008.

Structurally though, we shareholders, I believe, are intitled to know who the PDS committee members are and there are two key pieces from the Turley statement back in December.....
1) Information applicable to this settlement will be included in those reports to the extent required of the company (probably meaning we only receive the summary of PDS fees in the 10-Q as usual) and 2) In addition, consistent with applicable securities laws and Patriot's insider-trading policy, the company's directors, officers, employees and consultants who have knowledge of the terms of settlement are restricted from trading in PTSC shares until after the company's quarterly financial reports are publicly filed next April (meaning the blackout should be lifted which clashes with limited cash resources for M&A activity should stock buybacks take place, taking both statements at face value).
Could the actions of the resolution caused Asustek, HTC, & Acer to go on the offensive and breeched the NDA?
We have no absolute the resolution is tied to USTPO results coupled with the appearance that licensing fees (at least to me) have decreased from the norm after being told they would be going up back in the fall before the PR wording changed......
What a bizzare set of circumstances......
All IMO
New Message
Please login to post a reply