Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 11, 2008 12:11PM

LOL. Patriot needs to put their money were their mouth is. They need to initiate the "Buy-Back" program immediately to muster some kind of support for the S/P.

The other question I'm now concerned about is the perceived value of any licenses released in the short term. Up to this point the licenses announced did not resulted in much S/P appreciation. I would assume that any license announced on the heals of this Q will be viewed by most as potentially weak in terms of value. The ripple affect of the Q will be to kill confidence unless Patriot steps up in a big way to support the price. Whether investors want to admit it or not, Marshall was the launching point. Almost everyone on this board said or agreed with that assessment at one time or another. If Goerner is shooting us straight than what else is left to believe in? A positive PTO ruling will bring us $800K per license instead of $500K? I'm more concerned about the psychological damage to the stock. Hell people were already upset over the run ups on the S/P can you imagine what our potential investor pool thinks now?

Mr. Goerner your time as Interm CEO is over, time to be the "Real" boss. Don't let this balloon into something worse, for your sake and ours.

Apr 11, 2008 01:22PM

Apr 11, 2008 04:55PM

Apr 11, 2008 05:35PM
Apr 11, 2008 06:09PM

Apr 11, 2008 06:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply