Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Beachgal,

These are tough times for PTSC shareholders - tough to say the least. Therefore some are bias to 'go off' at the least provocation. I know I'm a bit on edge and I'm one of the easiest going personalities around. But even I have had fits of rage over the decline in value in my largest stock holding. Right now I'm down a ton, as are a lot of other folks here. So, it's understandable that some would be biased to that attack mode and so it seems that you were a target of such an attack. You've got to admit that bringing up an RS (reverse split) is a very sensitive issue and one that is usually a trademark of a FUDster or Basher. Now, I'm not accusing you of either but you see my point. Add to that the inability to detect emotion behind the post and you get people assuming the worst. It's too bad that your first post experience received a challenge but I understand both sides and hope that you can do so as well. I don't agree with the challenge but I understand it.

More tolerance would go be my recommendation to continue a great forum for discussing our PTSC investment. I would hope that more evidence of bashing and fudstering would be accumulated before launching a preemptive strike. But what do I know. JMHO

Be well and drop by again Beachgal,

DW

“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” à Aristotle

New Message
Please login to post a reply