Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Trust me I'm not trying pour salt. I feel everyone's pain as I have been in this stock since 99.

The bottom line is if you want to make money in this company you had better be long and you had better take opportunities such as this dip.

At one time I was 70K in the hole with this company. Not as much as many but to me 70K was way too much for a penny stock. I got out of the hole by buying when we very low. I took advantage of upward ticks by systematically selling to eventually breaking even on my position. Eventually, I achieved a small gain. Today I'm playing with house money so to speak. I don't have as many shares as I had in the past but I feel a lot better about them.

I look at this as a buying opportunity and if that make me a bargain hunter than I am a bargain hunter.

Investing is about buying low and selling high. If you or anyone still believes in the PTSC story then this is an opportunity you should take advantage of if you can.

casey 

New Message
Please login to post a reply