Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Conspiracy theory

posted on Apr 11, 2008 02:08PM

How about this one: TPL hatched this plan to get rid of us - agree to crazy settlement terms where defendants dont have to pay for 2 or more years (defendants would love that) and that way the money wont show up in our 10Qs. Then insist on a super strict NDA (TPL has no shareholders to answer to) - Defendants love NDA because no Defendant wants anyone to know what they had to pay.  

TPL knows we all will get excited over announcement of the big settlement with J3.  They also know when 10Q comes out with small numbers we will all be scratching are heads demanding answers and our BOD cant say anything because they bound us to NDA - shareholders get upset. This pattern continues where a settlement or new licensee is announcement, no money shows up on 10Q and BOD cant explain anything to shareholders because TPL puts an NDA in every deal.

Shareholders get pissed, start thinking we have given up, no more money to be made, no more answers or information coming from management, so we all start jumping ship like a bunch of drowning rats.  Stock price tanks back into single digits and then TPL steps forward and offers to "bail us out" for $10 million in return for our interest in PDS.  Our beat up BOD takes the offer.  TPL goes on to make a billion dollars. 

Maybe our BOD is in on backroom deal with TPL, after the shareholders are gone, BOD shares money with TPL.  I wonder if TPL can use NDA to exclude our BOD from knowing settlement terms since they have exclusive negotiating rights.  Maybe our own BOD can only wait to see what money goes throught PDS and thats it.  Maybe TPL was behind the fence on the grassy knoll?  Maybe TPL knows where Jimmy Hoffa is?

I dont really believe any of this, but this is what happens when my mind starts to wonder.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply