Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Answer- IMO- Because the revenue was not received / recognized within the SEC-required timeframe.  I don't think it is any more complicated than that.  PTSC is not intentionally omitting revenues from documents required for SEC disclosure as a part of some sort of nefarious plot to rip all of us off.  They'd be nuts on several different levels if this were the case.  Everyone needs to look at all of this in the context of an EXCELLENT settlement that will provide stable and increasing quarterlies going forward from running royalties.  In hindsight a year or so from now this will all seem like an adjustment period of sorts.  I understand the distress the falling share price is causing.  I am not immune to that feeling but it bears repeating - the phrase "in explicit technical detail" hints to me very strongly that we have running royalties on our hands here.
New Message
Please login to post a reply