Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Bill while I understand what you are saying we do have a repairable dilemma as it exist today.

Here is our problem in a nutshell. You are correct that the value is in the MMP, I couldn't agree more, it is why I, and many others invested in this company. Our problem arises because of our master agreement with TPL and their insistance of operating in stealth mode. Whether, this is a ploy by TPL to de-value our holdings, I couldn't care less, but the fact remains that without more tranparency in our financials we will constantly linger at a S/P that exist today. Think about what caused to S/P to drop. Human nature being what it is, until we fix this problem we are going to have a problem. This will eventually affect TPL ability to sign more licenses (transparency), which means less revenue for us, which means less cash for an adequate M/A. With the NDA in place, our supposedly shing moment,our settlement with the J's has suddenly turned into uncertainty and doubt. I can't beleive anyone would voluntarily sign a license, look at the T-3 example and what they stated in their filings. We are not even certain if the J's settlement was, or was not included in the last 10Q. Our investor rep. thinks they were. He also feels that TPL may have signed an agreement with the j"s to mirror the Sony agreement in that they (TPL) benefited much more in regards to their technology and side agreements than we did. If they are allowed to negoiate in this manner then I would say there is a major flaw in the Master Agreement. That would put us at a severe disadvantage trading our money for TPL benefit. Whether this is true or not how do we have the ability to find out? Is this the reason for operating in the stealth mode? We have many talented people on this board. I am sure we have the resourses and ability to find out.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply