Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 11, 2008 06:33PM

tebdrew.. I don't know, but we do have the history of the SONY

Posted by: biajj on April 11, 2008 02:27PM

In response to: Re: My public post on my op... by tebdrew

deal where PTL also signed them for their own exclusive tech.    So, is TPL "double dealing" at our expense ?  That is something our BOD should be addressing and investigating, and should have had monitoring and protections in place for.

As to my speculation about the Judge Ward  monitoring issue.... Sometimes all Parties cannot agree on the exact written (non monitary) terms of a settlement,  but one party is willing to put into writing an outline or text of what they will agree to.   That then becomes a Memorandum of Understanding between the parties that the court might at some future time need supervision over; incase they needed to enforce some aspect of the document at some future time; and that document can be requested to be sealed.    

*opinions disclaimer

Did You Know?

AGORACOM has implemented a voting system to let you vote on the value of fellow members. Please vote now by selecting 1-5 green stars for each member. This is the start of putting forum leaders in control of quality.

Click to recommend

2 members recommend this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply