Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Significant justified anger but continue to fight and understand.

I haven't posted on here for 3 months and appear to be having problems with posting at all. Maybe somebody doesn't want me to post, lol. To get on this screen, I have to tab from the subject. I may get cut off at any moment but I hope I can finish my thought for everyone. This is my only post and you will not hear from me for a long while.

I refused to come back on this board because of disgust over the  significant impact the USPTO decision was having on us. I have been aware of this problem going back to the trial. I was also very upset over the NDA which had to occur because of the deal they made with J3. J3 probably told them put up or shut up. No USPTO decision, no money. Another words, if your patents aren't valid why should we pay you 5 cents. Therefore, no money will be paid until a positve note from USPTO. However, there were millions of dollars expended in this court case that fell on our bottom line with no compensation to this point for all that was expended in legal pursuit. Anyone who is a shareholder has lost big (if you have sold) because fear and greed, two factors that drive us are definitely in play. However, the 2 new employees contracts are driven by options somewhere around purchase at .58. If the price escalates they stand to make quite a bit of money. If it doesn't, their nest egg is lost as well. I like everyone on here, has a lot to gain and a lot to lose. I have not sold a single share. I read about Steve Randl. I am very sorry for your loss. You only lose however, when you sell. You cannot effectively prognosticate a to what will happen. Lamberts, an extremely intelligent guy tried and failed. others have gone into this and that in significant detail with nothing coming out of it. Everyone is so sure. The problem is that most of it is guess work like trying to figure out the NCAA champion. Total guess work. Either team could have won this game. If you won, it was sheer luck. So it is here, a guessing game because we don't know the facts.

1.We don't know how the USPTO will turn out. 2.We don't know when and how effective RG will be in finding a merger/ acquisition (although he had better be working nights and weekends to find one very soon)

New Message
Please login to post a reply