Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

From Skadar...Must read

posted on Apr 12, 2008 08:02AM

what happened Jan 31 2008?

Posted by: skadar on April 12, 2008 11:28AM

it seems as our pursuing of MMP and collecting money for it's licencing stops abruptly on that date, as if disallowed by higher authority, yet unannounced

Could it be a lawsuit in CA, did our adversaries from T3 demanded and won some kind of 'sieze and desist' temporary order pointing at our unwholsome campain of secretive, NDA shrouded blackmail, flying bellow the radar of legality by virtue of being secret, thought up by lawyer crooks and financial sharks from both sides ...

thus, February brought licences but those results are rolled back, and money prevented to reach our treasury?

it is a sense of finality or statements like 'it's history, don't dwell on it, we have a new theme for the future and it's not MMP' ; all that from Rick as well as Brian stunned me so i'm throwing these questions on the table, knowing they better be delt with by the knowledgable over the weekend when things are quiet...

questions like these, if unfounded should be countered and proved groundless by the Company, but our officers seem comfortable with FUD atmosphere their statements produced, unconcerned with share price deterioration ( a crippling loss to me, for sure )

God Bless All of You

blagoslov

New Message
Please login to post a reply