Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I wholeheartedly agree with standing together. I also believe that it is time for shareholders to think about whether it is time for some closure. I have been an investor in PTSC since early 2006 and have been an infrequent poster mainly because I had nothing worthwhile to post about. The recent developments which suffice to say have been somewhat uexpected have disillusioned me. I believe in the MMP as so several others on the board and I believe it is worth a lot of money. In my mind the lack of clarity about the future of the company leads me to believe that the best thing to do is to see how much TPL would be willing to pay for the entire rights to the portfolio. I believe it is worth at least half a million if not more. Even at a dollar a share hopefully most if not everyone would be able to recoup his/her investment in the company. I believe TPL would be interested in a deal. License figures would no longer need to be publically revealed and they would have more leverage. They could also use the MMP for cross licensing without having to worry about PTSC's cut.

Would shareholders be interested in going that path?

PS: For those who may be suspicious about my motives, i am not an employee of TPL.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply