Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: From what I have read many do not believe we getting payments..

From what I have read many do not believe we getting payments..

posted on Apr 14, 2008 03:25AM

"will not, in the limited context of this letter, recount all the information contained in our April 9, 2008 earnings release, which fully reflects the financial results of all transactions announced prior to the end of January 2008. PDS-related licensing activities and results were generally improved from the year earlier quarter, with a strong cash position and PTSC’s public listing and share value, I am moving forward on our plan to use these resources to assess new opportunities for investment that should provide additional growth prospects for Patriot in the future. "

From what I read.. I see no where does it say we are getting paymants... but also it says it "reflects all finanacial transaction announced prior to Jan 2008".........  So I still am hoping we are getting payment...(Maybe that is all I can do)...... also it says January which we are missing some other signings...

January????(Strange)

As I side note I stated before earnings came out "be carful when we get the #'s if payments are coming and not disclosed we will have no Idea until they start stacking up"........ So believed it before the earning and still believe...... If I see insider action this would cause me some concern..........My belief is insiders would still be unable to trade....

New Message
Please login to post a reply