Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Someone asked about Swartz and the May 08 termination

Swarcz was entitles to dilution protection against teh sale of equity to any non-Swarcz affiliate.

The question is how many shares to Swarcz get as it relates to this anti-dilution clause and how mnay woudl they have gotten if it were proven that the purchaser andSwarcz were/are affiliated.

Likewise how many times did Swarcz violate  the 10% clause  base on these realtionships.

If this could be peiced together perhpas about 100mm shares that Swarcz sold could be recinded and Swarcz andor lincol and or Johson
nd Pohl et al would be forced to cover that Short in the open Mkt,

But we do not have an  ALi Baba  that utter an "open says-a- me" to teh steel corporate doors that guardsthis den of theives,

As a matter of full disclosure, I do however think Shareholders are entitled to know if Carlton Johnston or any non Swartz related party/entity related to  Carlton held or holds any equity position in any Swartz related investments that at any time held PTSC shares, or if Mr. Johnston has Profit Sharing or Retirement Plans based on the profits of any Swartz related entity, especially any one that holds PTSC shares. This disclosure by him has never been publicly offered or required, but I believe it should be, so that concerns of shareholders like yours can be addressed.
O
________
New Message
Please login to post a reply