Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Quick Check In and Question

posted on Apr 14, 2008 08:25PM

I've had to drop my life since last Wed evening to help my father who has been hospitalized, and subsequently my mother who was also. It's been extermely hectic and sobering situation for me. So I've been out of touch and haven't been able to read the board except on a quick shot.

I cringe at the sight of the share price and the results of the 10q. I found a minute to read Goerners letter and am confused by the verbage that indicates the 10q reports results through the end of January. Has this been discussed/addressed by anyone through Hawk or other means? Why was February excluded? The 10q doesn't indicate it was to my knowledge though I haven't had a chance to review it thoroughly.

Also, my understanding is that the J3 settlement is included in the results though I'm sure that's been discussed here. Is this true? or has there been some kind of ongoing or delayed recognition of the settlement? I've found a second to try to catch up and determine what to do with my holdings and would appreciate any feedback regarding the above questions. Certainly, the results weren't what I was expecting, even in trying to be a conservative voice regarding the monies received. My apologies to any who used my spreadsheet info to base decisions as it is clear that I was way off. As most say here, do your own DD, but a part of me can't help feeling responsible for heightening expectations when what I thought I was doing and was aming to do was lower them so my apologies for that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply