Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: The J3s had a 80% chance they would pay ZERO, so why should they settle?
MIKE.... I also have stated the issue with going after the downstream user of products.... However prior court cases have decided in favor if the plantiff can prove their technology is key in the patten... also another factor is the producers of the MP's have sold these to downstream users without a license.... the patten holders have had no control of price ... I wonder if we did go after only MP producers if we could even extract a fair cost.... ARM sell chips and technology... A patten holder as advantges when they are enforced.... With out this rule my belief is you set up a market for pirate companies to infringe sell products... when patten holder come after them they would be a buffer to the actual users..... ALL IMHO not an expert but it makes sense to me,,,,
New Message
Please login to post a reply