Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm sure that the title statement is oxymoronic just not sure whether the emphsis is on the former or latter sylable

How can anything be part of the norm a few months ago. 

With the earth being between 6000 and 6000 million billion years old - depending on whether you incline toward or away from any of the creationist theories- anything that is the NORM would by the wildest of imaginations need to be an accepted practice for more than a few months.

On top of that, I wasn;t sure that Hey everyone is doing it was a amture responseand I highly doubt that any financial textbook supports the all the eggs in a single basket investment theory.

But then we are dealing with a stock that  has many of its investors do just the sam so WTFDIK.

I also can't even imagine where you came up with this

Fed is trying to unfreeze the ARS market. If PTSC can get 80% back, the loss will be 3 million. Since we pay a lot of tax for income from licenses, the real loss is smaller. It is not good that we need to get some comfort this way.

It reminds me of Gomez Adams explaining to Morticia that he loses 10 cents on every deal but expects to make it up on volume.

Your not supposed to lose money on SHORT TERM invetsments and marketable Securities

IN FACT IT IS PROBALY A VIOLATION TO EVEN KEEP THEM AS SHORT TERM ASSETS ON TEH BALANCE SHEET.

THEY ARE  20-30 year securities that are held for sale and by no reasonable review can they be condsidered - under the current liquidity environment- MARKETABEL SECURITIES.

HOW THE HECK CAN YOU calaasify an investment that cannot be sold as a  MARKETABLE - ie Saleable_ SECURITY

We need to rise above tyhe idiocracy

New Message
Please login to post a reply