Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

That is exactly right. Both of my contacts talked about the vagueness of the Q. One even made mention of the word play that seemed to be in affect. He noted that although the statements followed standard accounting practices it was clear they weren't working overtime to reveal anything. It appeared to him that the Subsequent Events section was worded in a way that could easily be misconstrued. I want to add that neither of these individuals are investors so they have no vested interest. One of the persons is currently dealing with the ARS debacle with several of his banks clients. When I showed him the Q on Saturday it was the first thing he noticed. He looked me dead in the eye and said, "You realize these guys appear to have most of their capital locked up in an ARS right?" I told him I felt like the statements in the Q were somewhat misleading.

I believe this is a very important issue that must be answered. How in the hell would everyone feel if we discovered a huge chunk of their capital had been devalued? I found the wording on the PR today to be intriguing.

"companys share repurchase plan has resumed and from time to time"

I know they can't burn all our capital but at these prices they should max out their ability to buy if the MMP is truly succeeding. I see the "time to time" wording potentially related to their lack of capital at the moment. If I'm wrong I will apologies to everyone but after speaking with my contacts, I'm not sure I am. I will email Mr. Flowers in the morning.

New Message
Please login to post a reply