Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I believe most of us here believe there is more to the settlement than what was released in the Q. TPL/PTSC had the upper hand with the markman ruling in our favor.

If there is a business resolution that is contingent on something USPTO decision, Supreme Court decision or whatever, then I would think this information would need to be disclosed to shareholders before PTSC or insiders could purchase shares. I don't understand why this information (that does not include any details) can't be shared with us. I am sure there is a way to provide some guidance as to what is going on without violating the NDA.

So I ask why is PTSC trying so hard to look unfavorable right now to investors when there job is to increase the share price?

Why has the communication of any substance to shareholders been poor since the settlement? I'm not buying that it's because of the NDA. Lawyers can figure out ways to say something.

Why can't PTSC come out and tell us that the licensing effort is proceeding per plan and update investors on how many companies have been put on notice and how many are in negotiations? This information was provided at a shareholder meeting a couple years ago.

Why does PTSC want to keep investors in the dark as much as possible and do very little to bolster some confidence in there investment future? What kind of company does this to it's shareholders?

very confused,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply