Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: imo, Why TPL attorneys didn't want the case to go to trial.

Maybe you should think about your arrogant posts at sometimes.

I always try to use logic. Perhaps you are in the middle of all of PTSC stealth discussion and you can enlighten us. I hate to speculate, but unfortunately what else do we have. I am sure their was some reason for the pre-trial settlement, whar do you think it was? Maybe you think the J's said "OK here is 2 billion, kazillion dollars now we are all in happy land. Since we settled with the markman win (95% win) and the J's didn't seem to have good defense then obviously it happened for some reason. Now what could it have been. Personally, I don't think we wanted to loose the great advantage of ex-parte exam because I can't think of any other reason we did it. Maybe you could venture your opinion.

I promise I won't jump all over you for it. As long as it is believable, and rationalable.

P.S.

"OK then..do you make this stuff up as you type, or do you actually think about it for a couple of minutes".

If you had really read my post you would have seen that I said the same thing months ago. Hardly a couple of minutes. Maybe you should take your own advice.

New Message
Please login to post a reply