Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 23, 2008 12:58PM
Apr 23, 2008 12:58PM

Tom. If indeed he did fail at his objectives would that stop you/HIM/ from continuing the fight...

Brian just posted that he has more shares than the entire BOD...We all have alot to contribute to this stock...I am Sure that his DD far excedes anyone here....I can get over that fact , can others....

Things pop into my mind " It was beauty killed the beast" We are acting like Brian and Ron are bad guys and if you where here in the DARK days you would know that certain people /many still here /were the glue that kept many sane.....If i had the loot back in 04-05 i would have bought a ton , but bread and water came first....

Lets not stone the messanger.... It is called correct on continue....You take on a task and if it does not show the results you were looking for you go in another direction.......I am glad that Brain in not a quitter...

Apr 23, 2008 02:05PM
Apr 23, 2008 02:09PM
Apr 23, 2008 02:32PM
Apr 24, 2008 10:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply