Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

There's no question, that at least two of the BoD-members don't have the right skills/competences to be part of an emerging High-Tech company - but exactly which decisions, they were responsible for, were wrong?

Since we are not privy to everything that goes on behind the scene, that would be hard to answer; But why couldn't the board have hired a RG like person .....oh let say several years ago. Why not even when Pohl was around. Why could a company like PTSC (hi-tech/processor related company) not have key personnels in the Hi-tech, instead of lawyers.

It may come across as monday morning quaterback to second guess, but why not have qualified personnel make decision based on expertise in related fields. You would not want to go to a mechanic for dental work.....I think you get my point.

Why does a company like PTSC have to go through so much changes, when much of it could have been avoided with the right person in the right place. Some others believe the BOD was self serving, I am not smart enough to make that judgement (or I should say I don't want to).

Wouldn't it be interesting to have found out what JT was really up to and how the BOD made decisions. I believe he was on to something.....I guess I would just like some transprancy to what goes on at PTSC.

I believe that PTSC will eventually become a legitimate company and the share price will reflect it.

Gcduck you in my opinion are a very intelligent person, would you not hire the right people for the right position to help if you own a company. Since you have many races under your belt, I am sure you had specific people help assist you in proper training, diet, strategy etc. That is all I am saying; why couldn't the BOD have done what they are doing now a while back.

I don't believe anything sinister is happening due to the resurgence of biajj. Why everyone would question his motive is beyond me. Personnally I would like answer from the BOD. AS an example, Many here are stumped by why the language of 12/17 and Qtr. as to insider trading becoming allowed.

I am not a flipper or trader, as I think most are (probably for the fear of missing out if actual news make the share price go bonkers) so the long term goal for us all is valuation. Unfortunately not everyone who is long can wait around like some of the younger ones. Most of us (including myself) foolishly invested more than is recommented. But I take complete responsiblility for my decisions. But these decisions were based on public press releases straight from the company. The problem has been how to decipher the statements from the company. I am sure I was not the only one who did not understand many of the news.

Guess my absence from this forum left me with the need to rant.

glty

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply