Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Perhaps the last straw for Brian was the Q3 report. Lets face it we were all misled by the PR's coming from PTSC surrounding the settlement and recent licenses.

Perhaps Brian sees that the power of the company is starting to shift towards the new blood (RG and the new BOD's) from the old. Perhaps Brian sees this as an opportunity to challenge some of the poor decisions made in the past and finally he may have a voice of influence for some changes. RG may actually listen to Brian and realizes the importance of the shareholder representative. RG has allowed Brian to post here more often which I think was lacking and needed under the old guard. I believe that Brian has the best interests of shareholders on his mind. As he pointed out he is one of us he owns more shares than all of them combined. He has a dog in the fight. I am proud of him for speaking up now. Let's try to support him in his efforts.

I still would like to see Brian added to the BOD's. Just knowing that a fellow shareholder with Brian's knowledge is on the BOD's would make me feel more at ease that there is no underhanded funny business going on behind the scenes. We're tired of being mushrooms. We need guidance and I think Brian knows this and I hope RG addresses it and makes changes. Lets point the pitch forks and baseball bats away from the shareholder rep and towards the old guard who have misled shareholders, provided very little leadership and manage to bungle up just about everything they touch all while being paid handsomly for doing very little IMO.

Brian, Milestone and SGE are all highly regarded and valuable posters here and their opinions are important and reveared by Most Agoracom investors. We need all the help we can get right now lets not chase anyone away except the pol BOD's.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply